Get Your Tickets
Get Your Tickets
The Next Adult Swim at Hands On
Love & Magnets: The Science of Attraction
Later party time! 7-10 p.m.
Friday, Feb. 12
Tickets: $20, Day-Of Price is $25
Adults 21+ only
Get your tickets by clicking here.
One signature cocktail is included with your ticket purchase - sip the Cranberry Crush and play your way through the museum.
Activities on tap
(Check back often! We're continuously updating this section.)
- Live jams by local funk rock band DBST
- Make bug-inspired Valentines with entomologists from Evergreen State College
- Pose in our photo booth with some of the world's most notable romantics
- Learn the perceived effects and real science behind aphrodisiacs
- Test your health knowledge and win prizes in a fun game of Jeopardy! with the Department of Health
- See liquid magnets in action
- Meet the team behind Siren, Seattle's newest dating app
- Get stuck to a velcro wall
- Learn about mating rituals of different animals
- Dissect flowers to get views of the plant usually reserved for the birds and the bees
- Learn why love stinks and how pheromones give us clues to genetic compatibility
- Make a personal magnet with Shipwreck Beads
- Watch magnetic and electromagnetic demonstrations with activities from OlyMega
Food available for purchase from:
* Mochiko Chicken Bowl
* Boka Tacos (chicken or tofu)
* Musubi (spam or tofu)
* Mac Salad
* Dessert Lumpia (Fuji Apple)
Live Jams by:
Get stuck to a 50-foot velcro wall:
What everyone is saying about Adult Swim at Hands On
"I used to think the museum was for kids and now I know the museum is for everyone!"
"The best part is the fact that I can crawl around like a kid again."
"The band was particularly noteworthy - they really rocked. I even left them a tip!" (Blue Laces at BeerCraft 2015)
"Amazing space, such great activities and displays! I am blown away!"
"The HOCM art studio is outstanding - space, materials, projects - SO COOL!"
"Your staff is the best part! Friendly, professional, helpful. I interacted with several - great attitude!"