Get your tickets today!
Adult Swim: Science of Eats - New Date!
Friday, September 30, 2016
Later party time! 7-10 p.m.
$25 cover includes one drink ticket. Pre-registration recommended.
Sweet, Salty & Tasty Science!
Sample bites and beverages from specialty food makers of the South Sound, while learning the science behind each and every taste! Experience molecular gastronomy, dare your friends to eat insects and grab a cocktail as you taste and play your way through the museum!
- Sample sauerkraut from OlyKraut and learn the science behind fermentation
- Sample liquor from Sandstone Distillery
- Find the queen in the Olympia Beekeeper's Association demonstration hive
- Meet the farmers behind the produce at Helsing Junction Farm
- Learn secrets of homebrewing from Chris Emerson of Cascadia Homebrew
- Sample cheese with the owners of The Mouse Trap downtown
- Taste fresh quality extra-virgin olive oil with Olympia Olive Oil
- Take a "shellfie" with a geoduck
- Taste smoked oysters with the Pacific Shellfish Growers Association
- Find out how Dippin' Dots are made with liquid nitrogen
For questions, please contact Adrienne Testa at (360) 956-0818 ext. 144.