Dental Health Month Menu
2017: A Great Success
All of February was Dental Health Month. Throughout the month, there were fun activities at the Science Table and MakeSpace, as well as free dental screenings. Here are some highlights from that month:
- 234 children received free dental health screenings in February including many who had never seen a dentist before!
- 891 children and their families participated in our Dental Health Month Free Friday Night and learned about the importance of dental hygiene through fun and interactive exhibits and activities.
- 47,000+ visitors have had the opportunity to explore the Puget Sound Dental Office Exhibit to date. And this number will increase as the special exhibit will remain open through Spring Break, April 16th!
Thank you to our 2017 Dental Health Month
Sponsors & Screeners
This annual event is only possible because of the generous donations of our sponsors and screeners. Thank you to the following businesses for supporting the Museum's mission of stimulating curiosity, creativity, and learning through the fun and interactive exhibits that were brought to life during Dental Health Month 2017!
Join us as a Sponsor!
- Your or your practices name on exhibit signage
- Recognition in issues of our Applause! newsletter (circulation 12,000)
- Opportunities to volunteer with our children and families during the month of February