FIELD TRIPS & GROUP VISITS
Why a Field Trip at Hands On?
- Hands On is consistently voted "Best Place to Take Kids" in South Puget Sound
- Choose from several Field Trip Workshops that connect to your curriculum and make learning exciting, interactive and fun! Click here for a printable Field Trip Guide.
- Museum exhibits and field trip workshops enhance state learning standards including Essential Academic Learning Requirements (EALRs), Core Content, Content Standards, and FOSS Science Curriculum.
- Our Young at Art Studio gives every student an opportunity to take home a unique work of art.
- For more information, contact our Reservations Coordinator at (360) 956-0818 ext. 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|July - December visits:
|January - February visits:
|March 1 - June visits:
|Field Trip Workshop*:
||$40/up to 20 students
$55/up to 30 students
$65/up to 40 students
|Stay for Lunch*:
||$30/up to 20 students
$45/up to 30 students
$50/up to 40 students
*Note: Classes cannot be combined.
Field Trip Workshop Options
Push and Pull (K-5)
Paper Engineering 101 (1-5)
Energy! Plants & Solar Panels (K-5)
Dr. Science: States of Matter (1-5)
Nature's Papermakers (K-3)
Bee Buzz & "Bee-bots" (K-5)
See Like a Bee (1-4)
Home Sweet Habitat (K-4)
"Drop in" Museum Tour of Water Cycle (K-5)
Wind & Whirligigs (K-2)
To book a Field Trip to the New Museum, please call (360) 956-0818 ext. 103 or email email@example.com today!
View images from a Field Trip in our photo gallery.
The Hands On Field Trip Program is generously sponsored by
The Goldberg Family Charitable Foundation