Inspired learning for the whole child!
Join Our Award-Winning Early Learning Program
Our play-centered, whole-child program gives your child a preschool environment where they will create, explore and discover. Our facility has specially designed, dedicated preschool classrooms in a unique museum setting.
Inspired Learning for the Whole Child
At Hands On, we focus on the healthy development of the whole child: emotional, physical, intellectual and social.
We offer programs for ages 3-5. Class sessions for preschool are 3 hours long and meet 3 or 4 days per week. These sessions provide your child with ample time to delve deeply into projects, master new skills and engage in imaginative play.
Our theme-based curriculum is designed to support early learning and improve school readiness. The Museum relies on its own research and regularly consults with early learning and elementary professionals to ensure that our program exemplifies the best practices in education for your child.
Benefits of Hands On Preschool
- Small class sizes and low student-teacher ratios with highly qualified early learning professionals. Click here to read more about our teachers.
- Open-ended activities and engaging art and science activities that enhance critical thinking skills by encouraging your child to observe, explore and ask questions.
- Abundant opportunities for language development by connecting themes to children's literature and encouraging group socialization, which build literacy skills.
- Parent conferences, developmental checklists and open, regular communication with teachers.
- Seasonal field trips, special guests and unique museum learning opportunities.