Everyone's Favorite Sand Festival
Key dates for Sand in the City® 2014
- Sand in the City® 2014 will be a two-day event, Saturday, August 23 & Sunday, August 24, 2014.
- The Sand in the City® Gala will be on Friday, August 22, from 7-11pm. Tickets will be required for this 21+ only event.
- Special Sand in the City® Museum admission will be available from Friday, August 22 through Sunday, August 24.
Support free and reduced programs
All proceeds from Sand in the City® directly support the Hands On Children's Museum's Free & Reduced Admissions Programs. The Museum serves nearly 100,000 children and their families each year through Free & Reduced Admissions Programs, allowing families throughout Puget Sound access to quality, hands-on learning regardless of their ability to pay.
Our Free & Reduced Admissions Programs include:
- Free Friday Nights
- Power Parenting classes
- Family support groups
- Dental Health Month screenings
- Military Family discounts
- Free Field Trips for underserved schools
- Sponsored family memberships
- Nights of Play for families of children with Autism
Want to be part of Sand in the City® 2014? For sponsorship opportunities for this year's Sand in the City®, contact Amy Brockman, Events Manager, at (360) 956-0818 x151.