Vibrant, In-Person Exploration, Play, and Learning!
Small Groups & Exciting STEAM Topics!
NOVEMBER 30 - DECEMBER 18
Learn more about Hands On Day Camp COVID-19 Protocols.
Register now for a fall full of STEAM fun and learning!
Kids need vibrant, in-person exploration, play, and learning. Hands On fall camps are designed to supplement school-based learning with interactive STEAM exploration in the Museum galleries and Outdoor Discovery Center to support your child's learning and social development.
- Half-day week-long camps for ages 5-9. (Add combo care for lunch and after-camp care.)
- Small group "Camp Pods," safe entry check-in, and social distancing procedures
- Invent, create, and discover through engaging science, art and nature activities
- Engaging STEAM workshops and projects every day
- All camps include exploration in the museum galleries and outside play in the Outdoor Discovery Center
- Led by our expert instructors
|Half Day Camp|
Half Day Camp
Combo Care: Lunch & After Care
- 12:30 - 5:15pm includes early drop-off and lunch care (food not provided) and after-camp care.
- $45 per week ($36 4-day week)
TO REGISTER FOR MULTIPLE CAMPS: Call (360) 956-0818 ext. 103 or follow these steps as we work to enhance our online camp registration experience.
1. In your web browser, open a new 'tab' for each camp you wish to register for.
2. In the first browser tab, select the camp you wish to purchase and click "Register Now".
3. Complete the registrant information and click "Add to Cart".
4. Switch over to the second open browser tab and follow the same procedure to register for an additional camp. You will have the option to "Auto-Fill" with the same registration information from the previous camp.
5. The Shopping Cart will reflect total camp registrations. Complete the billing & payment information.
Tuition & Cancellation Policy: