Adult Swim 2018 Series
Thanks for Coming!
Our popular annual BeerCraft event SOLD OUT! Big thanks to everyone who could join us and to all the breweries, hospitality & event partners who made the event possible!
April 13, 2018, 7-10pm
Explore the science behind beer at Hands On!
Taste delicious craft beer from local breweries and chat with brewing experts as you eat, drink & play your way through the museum!
- Sip on a liquid nitrogen root beer float and make a pretzel necklace you can eat!
- Create a silkscreen souvenir and pose in our beer-themed photo booth
- Learn how the shape of your glass can improve the taste of beer & match each beer to the perfect glass!
- Learn about Olympia’s history as a brewing town with the Oly BrewHouse Mobile Museum
- Explore the differences between nitrogenated and carbonated beer bubbles
- Try your hand at 'impaired vision' Giant Jenga
- Sample a beverage from the world of home fermentation with OLY~CULTURES
- Music by DJ Mia Ohms
- Food available for purchase by food truck Taqueria La Esquinita
- Beer Tasting
- Souvenir Glass
- Museum Exploration
- A Gourmet Cupcake from Abby's
- Coffee from Batdorf & Bronson
- All activities and endless fun!
Adults 21+ ONLY