Dental Health Month
Join Us for Dental Health Month 2019!
February is Dental Health Month at Hands On!
Throughout February we will be hosting fun events and special guests as well as offering FREE dental screenings for kids! Families can visit the child-size dental office exhibit and learn about the importance of a healthy smile through engaging and exciting activities.
Dental Health Month Highlights & Screening Times
- First Friday Night, February 1, 5-9 p.m.: Learn about the importance of dental hygiene through fun and interactive exhibits and activities. Free dental screenings from 6-8 p.m.
- Free dental health screenings on Saturdays, Feb. 2, 9, 16, 23 from 1-3 p.m.
- Explore the Puget Sound Dental Office Exhibit located in the Emergency! Gallery, February through early April.
Thank You Early Sponsors!
2019 Dental Health Month
Exhibit Presenting Sponsor
Bo M. Davidson, DDS, MS
Small to Tall Pediatric Dentistry
Scott T. Rowley, DMD, MSD
Benjamin D. Ruder, DDS
Rosaleen J. Shavron, DMD
Maureen H. Craig, DDS
Dental Appreciation Sponsor
Dental Health Leadership Circle
Olympia Pediatric Dentistry, Andrea VanCleave, DDS, MSD
Thurston-Mason Counties Dental Society
Westside Dental; Kyle Winter, DDS
Dental Activity Sponsors
South Bay Periodontics
First Citizens Bank
Richard C. Downing, DDS
Providence Health & Services
Dr. Steven Alexander Orthodontics
James B. Hutchinson, DDS, PS
Moss Wall Orthodontics
John C. Walker, DDS
Eugene Peeples, DDS
Andrew J. Kapust, DDS, PS
Burkhart Dental Supply
Gunderson Dental Care
Interested in volunteering as a Dental Health Month screener? Contact Amy Brockman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 956-0818 ext. 151.
Join us as a Sponsor!
- Your or your practices name on exhibit signage
- Recognition in issues of our Applause! newsletter (circulation 12,000)
- Opportunities to volunteer with our children and families during the month of February