Dress up in your favorite costumes and bring your little ghosts, dinos, superheroes, and princesses to the Hands On Children’s Museum for a spooktacular good time. Enjoy Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the fright.
Special event activities operate 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. Activities vary depending on the day of the week and may be added at any time. See the online event calendar for dates and times. Online reservations recommended.
- Navigate the spooky straw bale trail
- Explore skeletons galore in the bone bonanza room
- Decorate a mini pumpkin
- Find long-lost gold and gems at the ghostly gold mine
- Discover the science of food fungi and microscopic decomposers at moldy marvels
- Make a mini ghost & fly it through the Airways Maze
- Pound golf tees into pumpkins
- Celebrate bats in the Art Studio with your own unique design
- Build a haunted house and add it to the spooky town
- Make a ghost puppet
- Press, grind, and smash seeds and grain
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Silkscreen a treat bag (for an additional fee)
- Press apples into cider
- Watch exciting demos by Dr. Science
- Join the costume parade
Boo Bash is proudly sponsored by Hanson Subaru.
Activities are sponsored by Young Spines Pediatric & Perinatal Chiropractic, Trader Joe’s, ThurstonTalk, Rutledge Family Farm, and DoubleTree by Hilton.