Don your costumes and bring your superheroes, princesses, and monsters to the Hands On Children’s Museum for a spooktacular good time. Enjoy Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the fright.
Special event activities vary depending on days of the week and visitation levels, please see the events calendar for updated information. Activities may be added at any time.
- Navigate the straw bale maze
- Explore a black-light cavern & make a creepy-crawly that glows
- Design a scarecrow family
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Decorate mini pumpkins
- Make a mini ghost & fly it through the Airways Maze
- Pound golf tees into pumpkins
- Make enchanted charms and potions
- Meet Madagascar hissing cockroaches
- Press apples into cider
- Watch exciting demos by Dr. Science
- Join the costume parade
- Silkscreen a Treat Bag (for an additional fee)
- Learn about cunning crows & ravens
- Strike a pose in our photo booth
Online reservations required.
Boo Bash is proudly sponsored by Hanson Subaru.
Activities are sponsored by Trader Joe’s, Quinn’s Coffee, DoubleTree by Hilton, and Oriental Trading.