Don your costumes and bring your superheroes, princesses, and monsters to the Hands On Children’s Museum for a spooktacular good time. Enjoy Halloween-inspired fun and exciting activities without the fright.
Special event activities vary depending on days of the week and visitation levels, please see the events calendar for updated information. See a detailed Map of Boo Bash Activities. Activities may be added at any time. Online reservations required.
- Navigate the straw bale maze
- Explore a black-light cavern & make a creepy-crawly that glows
- Design a scarecrow family
- Go on a scavenger hunt
- Decorate mini pumpkins
- Make a mini ghost & fly it through the Airways Maze
- Pound golf tees into pumpkins
- Make enchanted charms and potions
- Meet Madagascar hissing cockroaches
- Press apples into cider
- Watch exciting demos by Dr. Science
- Join the costume parade
- Silkscreen a Treat Bag (for an additional fee)
- Learn about cunning crows & ravens
- Strike a pose in our photo booth
Sensory-Friendly Boo Bash
Special Boo Bash activities will be available during our normal Sensory Friendly Hour (9-10 am), October 24 & 31 for families of children with sensory sensitivities.