Noon Year's Eve Party
Noon Year’s Eve Party!
Shine bright and ring in the new year early with special activities that sparkle, shine, glimmer and glow at the Noon Year’s Eve Party, Dec. 31. Celebrate with a family countdown and ball drop, dance party, and parade every hour, 10 am – 4 pm!
Meet a magical princess, enjoy exciting craft and science activities that glimmer and glow, and snap a keepsake photo in our photobooth. Buy your tickets online and save $2.
Shine Bright in the New Year
- Meet the Miracle Princess and watch wacky Dr. Science experiments
- Gleam, glimmer, and get crafty in our glitzy glue room
- Silkscreen a silvery souvenir in the printshop
- Craft a phosphorescent friend & learn about bioluminescence
- Launch a shooting star and try to catch it
- Smile, shine, and snap a picture in our photobooth
- Learn about iridescence in the natural world at the science table
Download the Noon Years activity map here
Sensory Friendly Room & Art Time
The Museum is committed to creating an inclusive sensory friendly space to support families with autism, sensory differences, and special needs. Our Sensory Friendly Room is a (safe and calm) space where you and your child can relax and regroup. Here you can find books, soothing textures, tools and resources. Stay as long or as little as you like. Hours: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Early member registration opens Dec. 2nd. General admission tickets on sale Dec. 6th.