Field Trips & Group Visits
A Field Trip to Remember!
- COVID-safe field trips available.
- Hands On is consistently voted “Best Place to Take Kids” in South Puget Sound.
- Our interactive exhibits make learning exciting, engaging, and fun!
- Museum exhibits and programs are designed to support Washington State Learning Standards through dramatic play, investigation & hands-on activities.
- Our Arts & Parts Studio gives every student an opportunity to take home a unique work of art.
At the Hands On Children’s Museum, we believe that students learn through interactive experiences and experiments. Visit our Exhibits page to explore our beautiful galleries, exhibits, and Outdoor Discovery Center!
Please plan on booking your field trip at least 3 months in advance.
We are happy to offer a Field Trip to any school entity, or a Group Visit to any other educational or community group. We are currently planning COVID-safe experiences. For pricing and more information please email email@example.com or call (360) 956-0818 ext. 103. Limited scholarships for Field Trips may be available.
Field trips are fully booked for the 2022-2023 school year.
Please fill out the inquiry form below to join our waitlist, and plan to book early for the 2023-2024 school year!
Ready to plan a field trip?
Fill out our Field Trip Inquiry Form below. For questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note you must click “submit” below, and this is an inquiry form only. Submitting this form does not make an automatic reservation. All date requests must be checked against the museum’s availability before the reservation can be confirmed. We will respond within 2 business days.