Our Fabulous ForestEnter and explore a nurse log, visit the Animal Rescue Center, climb up into the Tree House and make fancy flying machines at the Woodland Wind Tunnel. Tell stories around the campfire at the family camp site. Put on a play on the Forest Stage. Visit the Longhouse for seasonal activities.
- Tree House
- Woodland Animal Rescue Center
- Squaxin Island Longhouse
- Art and Weaving Loom
- Campsite with Campfire and Tent
- Nurse Log
- Forest Reading Nook
- Nature, Construction and Science
- Local Tribes - Water & Forests
- Woods & Forests - Olympia, Resources, South Puget Sound
- Natural History
- Art, Science, Engineering
- Creative & Constructive
- Fine Motor Engagement
- Planning & Execution
- Imaginative Role Playing
- Dramatic Play
- Empathy & Caregiving
- Deductive & Scientific
- Full Body, Gross Motor Engagement
Learn more about the Pacific Northwest!
The Fabulous Forest includes many features of the Pacific Northwest that we can see each day in our own backyards. Head down to the Puget Sound Gallery to learn even more about our region. Click here to learn more.