Hours and Admissions
September is Grandparents' Month
- Half-price admission through September
- $20 off a Grandparent membership all month!
In partnership with:
Open Every Day!
10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Member Early Access*
Mon-Sat, 9-10 a.m.
First Friday Nights (monthly)
5 p.m. - 9 p.m.
Sun, 9-11 a.m.
|NEW Special Art Time: 10-11 a.m.|
*No Member Early Access hours on event days, holidays, or school breaks.
Cost of admission can be applied to a membership purchased same day!
FREE Join today!
Babies (0-17 mo.)
General (18 mo - 64 yrs)
Military & First Responder (w/valid ID)
FREE/$2 (EBT Cardholders)
First Friday Nights
First 2 guests free/each add. $2
Independence Day: July 4
Fall Maintenance Week: September 7-11
• The Outdoor Discovery Center closes at 4 p.m. during the winter months, and 4:30 p.m. during the spring and summer months. It stays open late on First Friday Nights, depending on the weather. The Trike Depot hours are dependent on weather and staffing.
• Occasionally the museum closes early for special events and holidays. Please check the home page (top-right of page) to see the current day's hours.
• Children must be accompanied, and supervised by a caregiver 16 years or older.
Free & Reduced Admission
Thanks to the Museum's many generous sponsors: The Hands On Children's Museum is committed to being accessible to all children and their families, regardless of their ability to pay. We are able to regularly sponsor visits and memberships.
Museums for All
(Washington State EBT cardholders)
Two guests admitted free of charge every day when presenting an EBT Card and ID. $2 admission for each additional guest.
What about other special restrictions?
For the comfort of our visitors and their families, we are a Weapon-Free Zone. We ask that visitors not bring any sharp objects or concealed weapons into the museum.
We are also a Tobacco & Vape-Free Zone. We ask that visitors do not smoke on museum property, including the Outdoor Discovery Center and entrance areas.