Be a Part of the Hands On Family!
The Hands On Children's Museum is a community treasure. It is a gathering place for families to spend time learning and playing together. It's the kind of place that has the power to bring out the best in us and shows that we are a community that values children, families, creativity and the importance of lifelong learning.
Become a member:
Volunteer with us:
- Volunteer positions for a variety of ages, interests and skill levels
- Opportunities to gain valuable experience to include on your resume
- Opportunities to individuals, groups and school classes
- Special project opportunities
- School credit for community service
- Formal internships for both high school and college students
- Volunteer opportunities for working and retired professionals
- Teen Volunteer Program for youth ages 13 and above
Work with us:
Check out our current Job Openings and apply here. Hands On offers paid leave, medical and dental insurance, museum memberships and other special benefits. All candidates must show a demonstrated commitment to the museum mission and a philosophy of play-based, experiential learning environment.