Become a Member Today!
With a museum membership you'll enjoy unlimited admission, discounts, special members-only events, and more with every level. (See below for levels and benefits.)
Membership pays for itself in just 3 visits.
It's a great family investment and a memorable gift.
- Unlimited museum admission for one year
- Free admission to Boo Bash & Noon Year's
- Free admission to "Members-Only" events
- Free subscription to Applause! newsletter
- Members-Only Museum Hours
- Discounts on birthday parties, workshops, camps, preschool, cafe and museum store
- "2-for-1" Admission Passes to 21 other Northwest (NWAYM) Youth Museums
- Two additional guests per visit
- Three one-time guest visits
- $15 coupon toward a birthday party
- Half off admission to 200 youth museums participating in the Association of Children's Museums (ACM) reciprocal program. Just present your Hands On Deluxe Membership card with the Reciprocal Network logo and get 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people including the membership cardholder.
- Children's Museum of Skagit County in Burlington
- Children's Museum of Tacoma
- Imagine Children's Museum in Everett
- KidsQuest Children's Museum in Bellevue
- Mobius Kids Children's Museum in Spokane
- Portland Children's Museum in Portland, Ore.
- See the complete list here.
Inspired Learning for All - Thanks to WSECU
WSECU members receive 10% off membership when purchasing at the Museum Front Desk and presenting their WSECU card.
Gold Star Military Family Support Program
- Gold Star Membership benefits for the surviving spouse, all children in the household up to age 17 and a grandparent or other designated adult. Gold Star Families can renew this annual membership until children are age 17.
- One Basic Birthday Party at the museum each year.
- FREE admission to parent support programs and parenting classes.
- Ten percent discount on Preschool tuition.
For more information, please call our Front Desk at (360) 956-0818 ext. 0.
- Membership Type
- Purchaser Information
- Family Information
- Financial Information