South Sound's Premier Event Venue
Let the Hands On Children's Museum be the setting for your most memorable event ever! With 28,000 square feet of indoor space and our half-acre Outdoor Discovery Center, the Museum is a unique venue your guests will love.
Hands On offers a fun, whimsical atmosphere for your next:
- Private dinner
- Corporate meeting or reception
- Birthday party
- Anniversary party
- Holiday or Christmas party
- Memorial Service
- Family Reunion
- Summer Staff Picnic
- School Dance
- Half-acre Outdoor Discovery Center where guests can play under the stars!
- Spacious galleries filled with more than 150 fun, hands-on exhibits to excite your youngest to oldest guests.
- Waterfront views of the East Bay and close proximity to Olympia’s downtown hotels, shopping, and other attractions.
- Beautiful, eco-friendly, and LEED- and Green Globes-certified building with state-of-the-art sustainable features.
- Spacious event spaces and set-up plans to accommodate your event, whether an intimate meeting to cocktail reception to an annual conference.
- Kitchen facilities throughout the museum, including refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stove and oven, high-temperature dishwasher, industrial cooler, and triple sink system.
- ADA accessibility, including ramps and a centrally located elevator.
- Video screens throughout can display presentations or video.
- Exceptional, personalized planning with a dedicated event coordinator.
Ready to plan an event?
Fill out our Private Event Inquiry Form below. Or for more information, please call (360) 956-0818 ext.163 or email email@example.com.
Private Event Inquiry Form
Thank you for your interest in having your private event at Hands On! Please leave us as much detail as possible about your event and we'll get back to you within two business days. Please note: Completing this form does not reserve your private event space.