HOCM is a Proud Member of the ACM Reciprocal Network
ACM reciprocal benefits provide 50% off general admission for up to six (6) people. The named members must be present with photo ID and proof of membership.
Visiting ACM Members can register online or by calling our Visitor Services Team up two weeks prior to your visit date at 360-956-0818.
- Select the General Admission registration link on the Hours and Admissions page.
- Find the date and time you wish to visit.
- Select the desired # of general admission ticket types.
- When checking out, enter the discount code ACM-1 and click Apply to receive 50% off up to six tickets. Please note, the discount will only work with General Admission Ticket Types.
- Please be prepared to show proof of your museum membership with ACM logo and your photo ID when you check-in.
Visit an ACM Member Museum
HOCM Deluxe and Deluxe Plus membership levels include access to hundreds of children’s museums through the ACM Reciprocal Network. When you visit an ACM Reciprocal Network participating museum, you will receive 50% off general admission prices for up to six people. You must show proof of your HOCM membership to receive the discount.
To find a participating museum, download the ACM Reciprocal Network Museum List Brochure or use ACM’s online Find a Children’s Museum tool.
Find important tips for using your ACM Reciprocal Network Benefits during the COVID-19 pandemic here.
Deluxe members who held an active HOCM membership before the pandemic closure had their expiration dates extended for no less than the number of months the museum was closed. An email will be sent in February 2021 listing your membership information, new expiration date, and will have the ACM Reciprocal Network Logo. This email should be sufficient to visit a museum participating in the ACM Reciprocal Network. HOCM will be happy to issue a printed membership card upon request for the purpose of visiting an ACM Reciprocal museum.