Inspired learning for the whole child!
Register Now! New Classes Added
Call (360) 956-0818 x103 for details
This class is almost full. Secure your spot today!
Benefits of Hands On Preschool
- Small class sizes and low student-teacher ratios with highly qualified early learning professionals. Click here to read more about our teachers.
- Open-ended activities and engaging art and science activities that enhance critical thinking skills by encouraging your child to observe, explore and ask questions.
- Abundant opportunities for language development by connecting themes to children's literature and encouraging group socialization, which build literacy skills.
- Parent conferences, developmental checklists and open, regular communication with teachers.
- Seasonal field trips, special guests and unique museum learning opportunities.
Imaginative Learning = Success in School
Creative, unstructured play is essential for early brain development. In fact, research now shows that child-led imaginative play builds an essential cognitive skill called executive function. Well-developed executive function helps children resist impulsivity and exercise self-control--key skills they need to succeed in school. In fact, executive function is a better indicator of success in school than IQ. Old-Fashioned Play Builds Serious Skills Morning Edition, NPR News (Tacoma, WA: KPLU, Feb. 21, 2008).