Preschool at Hands On!
Inspired Learning for the Whole Child
At Hands On, we focus on the healthy development of the whole child emotional, physical, intellectual, and social.
We offer programs for ages 3 – 5. Class sessions for preschool are 3 or 3.5 hours long and meet 3 to 5 days per week. These sessions provide your child with ample time to delve deeply into projects, master new skills, and engage in imaginative play.
Benefits of Hands On Preschool
- Small class sizes in-line with COVID-19 safety mandates, safe entry check-in, and social distancing procedures
- Low student-teacher ratios with highly qualified early learning professionals. Click here to read more about our teachers.
- Open-ended activities and engaging art and science activities that enhance critical thinking skills by encouraging your child to observe, explore and ask questions.
- Abundant opportunities for language development by connecting themes to children's literature and encouraging group socialization, which build literacy skills.
- Parent conferences, developmental checklists and open, regular communication with teachers.
- Seasonal field trips, special guests and unique museum learning opportunities.