South Sound's Premier Venue
Due to the current public health crisis, large private events are not being offered at this time. If you have questions, please contact Chantol at 360-956-0818 ext. 164
Let the Hands On Children's Museum be the setting for your most memorable event ever! With a half-acre of indoor space, in addition to our half-acre Outdoor Discovery Center, the museum is a unique venue your guests will love.
Hands On offers a fun, whimsical atmosphere for your next:
- Private dinner
- Corporate meeting or reception
- Birthday party
- Anniversary party
- Holiday or Christmas party
- Memorial Service
- Family Reunion
- Summer Staff Picnic
- School Dance
- Half-acre Outdoor Discovery Center where guests can play under the stars!
- Spacious galleries filled with more than 150 fun, hands-on exhibits to excite your youngest to oldest guests.
- Waterfront views of the East Bay and close proximity to Olympia’s downtown hotels, shopping, and other attractions.
- Beautiful, eco-friendly, and LEED- and Green Globes-certified building with state-of-the-art sustainable features.
- Spacious event spaces and set-up plans to accommodate your event, whether an intimate meeting to cocktail reception to an annual conference.
- Kitchen facilities throughout the museum, including refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stove and oven, high-temperature dishwasher, industrial cooler, and triple sink system.
- ADA accessibility, including ramps and a centrally located elevator.
- Video screens throughout can display presentations or video.
- Exceptional, personalized planning with a dedicated event coordinator.