The most unique Olympia wedding venue!
- Hands On is perfect for brides and grooms seeking a fun, whimsical venue.
- The museum is truly family friendly! Have your ceremony in the open air and for your reception, dance to a live band and play in the museum. Perfect for youngsters and the young at heart!
- Looking for a unique location? No problem. Spacious galleries filled with over 150 fun, hands-on exhibits will excite your youngest to oldest guests.
- Exceptional, personalized planning with a dedicated event coordinator.
- Waterfront views of the East Bay and close proximity to Olympia’s downtown hotels, shopping and other attractions.
- Beautiful, eco-friendly, and LEED- and Green Globes-certified building with state-of-the-art sustainable features.
- Kitchen facilities throughout the museum, including refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stove and oven.
- ADA accessibility, including ramps and a centrally located elevator.
- Video screens throughout can display your photo slide show or a thank you for your guests and wedding party.
Ready to start planning your wedding?
Call our dedicated event coordinator to learn more about costs, check date availability, or schedule a tour today: 360-956-0818 ext. 150. Or, fill out our Private Event Inquiry Form.
For a list of our preferred caterers, DJs, florists and party rentals, click here.
Some photos in this video and on this page are by Rebecca Jane Photography.
Our out-of-town guests were surprised and delighted by the museum. Everyone had so much fun. Really, they're still talking about it.
- Erin Jefferies, May 2015 wedding client