The Hands On Children's Museum relies on donations for many of the materials for our programs, camps and workshops as well as to help stock our Arts & Parts Studio and MakeSpace.
If you can help, please call (360) 956-0818 or drop off items at the Front Desk. If you have questions regarding your donation, please email Amanda Wilkening at email@example.com.
Looking to give a bigger gift? Be sure to visit our donate page to see other ways you can help!
Wish List Items
- Natural materials – acorns & other seeds, bark chunks, wood rounds, sea shells, etc
- Small stuffed animals and mechanical stuffed animals for Toy TakeApart
- Pine cones
- Paper grocery bags (no plastic, please)
- Small boxes, 4” square or less
- Scrapbook paper and wrapping paper (generic patterns - no obvious holidays, please)
- Fake floral
- Crafting supplies such as pipe cleaners, pom poms, googly eyes, etc.
- Buttons and beads, beading elastic
- Good sewing scissors, scrap booking scissors, kids scissors
- Fabric, felt, ribbon, yarn, string, embroidery thread, etc.
- Sanded wood scraps (at least 2x2 but not larger than 12x12)
- Awls, pliers, tape measures, low temp glue guns and other art-making tools
- Card stock & copy paper, any color
- Bowl mixer